Some truths about me:
I am an only child.
I am exactly 5' 10 and a 1/2.
I bite my nails.
I overuse the word sucky.
I am a horrible speller.
I am terrified of birds.
I have freckles, 89% of them on my nose.
I am a pushover.
I like to bake when I'm feeling sad.
I used to be a dancer.
I'm not sure I've ever actually been in love.
I always have trident layers in my bag.
I think about Austin Comando at least once a day.
I have hazel eyes that sometimes look green.
I hate feet.
I own a ridiculous number of bikinis.
I have a speech impediment(in my mind I hide it well)
I am actually obsessed with my best friend.
I eat peanut butter every single day.
I think christmas truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
I hurt someone recently.
I will brag about only one thing, how well I snowboard.
I have my dad's "sense of radio" aka I know music.
I enjoy hanging out with myself.
I value boys more than I should.
I love my city.